Tuesday, August 26, 2008





I am trying something new this morning.

I used 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (you could use thighs)
about 6 teaspoons of minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1 zuchini cut in half moons
2 yellow squash cut in half moons
1 bell pepper chopped
1 onion chopped
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
3 teaspoons of worcestershire sauce

I seasoned the chicken and placed in a crockpot bag that I had sprayed with pam. Oh the chicken was frozen cause I forgot to take it out last night lol. Then I washed and cut up the veggies. Mix the balsamic and worcestershire with the garlic and salt and pepper. Toss the veggies in the mixture. Pour over chicken. Cover cook on low 6-8 hours. I used the auto function on my pot. It cooks up to high for about 2 hours and then reduces to low heat.

I will serve with rice and crescent rolls.

No comments: