Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Let's see if I can figure out how this linking thing works lol.  I am gonna put up a plan for the next week, loosely follow it lol, the days may change, and then try and link to organized junky.

Monday - tonight we go to a cooking demo and will snack there and then come home and eat a sandwich if still hungry. (read hubby will eat a sandwich lol)

Tuesday - Shrimp and egg stew, rice, cream corn, homemade rolls

Wednesday - Calcutta chicken, roasted garlic potatoes, green beans

Thursday - Pork Tenderloin, garlic spaghetti, beets

Friday - maybe go out as it is payday

Saturday - Fried Catfish, catfish courtbouillion, rice, corn

Sunday - super bowl, may be boiling crawfish at oldest daughters house, keri of kerivsgrocerystore

ok off to try to link to organized junkie... wish me luck...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - this was my first post to MPM also! Your menu looks great - I love cajun food! I will probably use some of your ideas. I also love to knit, quilt, etc. Good luck with the posting (it makes me a little nervous!! Ha, Ha)

Zom G. said...

Happy First Meal Plan Monday! It is really a blast and your menu looks great. Have a sweet week!