This is made in the pressure cooker and I will give those directions, but you could do the same thing on the stove.
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
2 tbl flour
salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons butter
1 yellow onion, diced
4 ribs celery, sliced
3 large carrots, sliced
1 tsp dried thyme
1 1/2 cups uncooked farfalle pasta
6 cups chicken stock or broth
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed and optional
1. Toss the cubed chicken breasts in flour that has been generously seasoned with salt and pepper, until all pieces are lightly coated.
2. With the cooker's lid off, heat butter on HIGH or brown until melted and sizzling.
3. Place the coated chicken in the cooker, and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the onion, celery, carrots, and thyme, and stir well, cooking 1 minute more.
5. Cover all with pasta, chicken stock, salt and pepper. Securely lock the pressure cooker's lid and set for 6 minutes on HIGH.
6. Perform a quick release to release the cooker's pressure.
7. Stir in the corn kernels and simmer 1 minutes before serving.