Friday, January 1, 2010

WOW!

I just now realized I haven't updated or posted here since August. Where has the time gone?

Well if you look under blogs I read, you will see that I added 54 new links between yesterday and today. Why 54? Well because I am 54 years old of course lol. Actually I went to http://orgjunkie.com/ and saw that she does a menu planning Monday and alot and I do mean alot of people post links to their blogs/sites where they list their menu ideas and some of the recipes. I thought what a great way to get new ideas and recipes. Also I quickly scanned some of their main pages and there is alot of good stuff on them. So I posted the links here, so that you and I can browse the sites and the menus and recipes if we need new ideas.

Each week I will try and get the first 54 that post and add any new ones. I figure the same people won't always be the first 54 to post so I will get at least a few new ones each time. And who knows, maybe I will figure out how to link my plan if I post one on here.

Later today I will take a picture of my plate of food for new years and post the picture here along with a recipe or two for you.

Till next time, Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hi there :)

Thank you so much for adding my blog to your link list! I am always thrilled when I find it out in the blogosphere, like getting free money in the mail!!

And, your blackeyed peas look soo yummy, it has been so long since I had them homemade.